Which Way Do I Go?

Very rarely in football do I have a problem deciding which team to pull for. I mean, look, I have a few favorite teams, whom I always pull for, then, I have a few teams that I pull for when they are not playing one of my favorite teams, then there are all the rest.

For example, several years ago when LSU and OU played in the BCS game, obviously I was for OU, but it didn't necessarily break my heart that LSU won the championship. By the way, Les was not coaching LSU at the time. For the most part, college ball is easy; I always pull for OU, then there are some other teams that I usually pull for unless they are playing OU.

Pro football is a little bit different. Generally speaking, I pull for Dallas, Oakland, and New Orleans in that order. But I gotta tell you, the up coming Minnisota vs. Dallas game is going to be tough. Yes I would like Dallas to win, but then again I would love to see Favre win. o particular reason why, except perhaps because he is the same age as me.

In fact I predict Minnesota will win 24-10. What do you think?

3 comments:

waffleboy007 said...

I don't know, the Cowboys defense is the best in the league right now. I am not for sure, but I think it has been five or six games since AD has had the type of running game were accustom to. The Vikings offensive line is not very good, and I think they can get to Farve.

Also, the Cowboys offense is good. If Roy Williams produces opposite Miles Austin, I think the Cowboys will be tough to beat.

Prediction, Cowboys 27 Vikings 17

lattehead said...

I think for the first time ever I might pull against the Cowboys. I would love to see Favre and Peterson in the Superbowl which is so strange because I used to hate Favre.

Indy vs Vikings in Miami. Speaking of which, there is a Superbowl party at Mom's. Details to come later but everyone is invited.

Rhettism said...

I prefer an Arizona versus Baltimore Super Bowl. Boring is better.

Post a Comment