Here I am.... Rock you like a Hurricane

Dear jimminy... I had no idea that scorpian has been around that long. I remember cruising Kickapoo in Shawnee (quit laughing) jamming to "Rock you like a Hurricane"




This is a live video from Russia of all places. I actually have always liked Scorpian, and went so far as to buy a cassette of theirs, which says alot, because I do not buy music very often, especially cassette tapes!!

I remember my yellow 1977 Pontiac LeMans playing this song. I had two 12 inch Cerwin-Vega subwoofers in the trunk with about a 500 watt amplifier so, needless to say, we jammed quite a bit to this song, especially after a Friday night Shawnee Wolves football game when we would all go to what we called Walkers Land and drink Boone's Farm and smoke some lefties.

Gosh, what a dork I was.

Anyway, this is very interesting. I guess all rock bands sooner or later must come to an end, except of course, The Rolling Stones.

1 comments:

Geoffrey Burch said...

Yeah, but I like Scorpion much more than the Rolling Stones. In fact, my friend and I were talking about Cinderella's Gypsy Road. Fine stuff. Then Guns-n-Roses came along and owned them all.

Post a Comment