Is this thing on?


Well upon getting my first invite to Boxed Lightning, it occurred to me that I might do some transferring of account information. As you can imagine, I am operating on Mike Burch time, so it took me nearly 3 weeks to get it completed.

For those of you concerned, Sandra, Destiny, Maris, and I are now finally moved into our house. There are still scant traces of our having recently moved such as filled cardboard boxes serving as nightstands, a lot of "To-Go" containers in the refrigerator, and a front yard that at this point is just begging to filled with old Ford engine parts, a half filled plastic children's pool, and loads of "Recycling". We have done nothing for the back yard yet, but our 4 cats and 1 dog are doing their best to "fertilize" the ground. All of our neighbors seem to be very nice, well educated, financially sound, with nice vehicles that run consistently, and very lush yards. This invariably forces me to ponder, "Are we the Bundy's of the neighborhood? Am I the Kramer of this street? Are we perceived similarly to the Addams, the Simpsons, or the Griffins?"

Well if not, we sure will be soon.

1 comments:

Rhettism said...

G,

No offense to your home, I am sure it is lovely. However, it does bare some resemblance to the Bundy home (http://www.tvacres.com/images/bundy_house.jpg). I suggest a continued effort at filling your front lawn with engine parts.

Meg and I look forward to seeing your new place when we return to Oklahoma (about 10 days from now). It is also nice to see that you discovered this blog from people that remind me of my brothers. By the way, check out this old picture of Zach I found (http://www.goodmanson.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/sylvester-stallone-rocky-photograph-c12142815.jpeg).

Post a Comment