Fantasy Football




It's almost time for football! We need to set a date to have the draft party. I nominate Ted's house as the locale and I am thinking some fall off the bone pork butt should be on the menu. Wait, does pork butt have a bone? Oh well. Rhett needs to tell us when he is coming in and we will set the date. Even if you aren't going to participate in the league please attend the festivities. There might be a jersey presentation ceremony if I can get some donations from this bunch of deadbeat chumps we call a league. If you have any realistic suggestions for improving the league let me know and we can put them up for a vote.

3 comments:

goldielox said...

you are a pork butt....hhheeeeeee

waffleboy007 said...

I think pork butt and fantasy picking is on. Also, when you deadbeats do pass around the hat for your spare change, shop here

http://shop.cubookstore.com

More about the '08 Champ later on.

Rhettism said...

Speaking of fantasy football, I suggest splitting the league into two divisions this season. Yahoo allows for it. The winner of each division makes the playoffs, but seeding can still be based on overall points/record. I would like for 10 teams to be in the league, so we can have a 3 week playoff system, but that is not necessary. Any thoughts?

Post a Comment